Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Sing 2 Trailer Review

 

Eyo world! Mariel here! So I finally got to sit down and view the trailer for "Sing 2" that's supposedly coming to theaters December 22nd of this year. Prior to me watching the trailer, all  I knew was "Ok so we're making a sequel to Sing" and this lemur character singing Billie Eilish 

(Not gonna lie... this is a really cute design choice.)

So the movie (from how I see it) is that there's an audition for some huge gig of sorts. And all of our favorite characters from the last movie are back and getting ready to perform, but this time they need to be a little more experienced (i.e. taking dance classes and various other concert related stuff....) and apparently a famous singer known as "Calloway" (I forgot his first name, my apologies) who hasn't been in the music business for over 15 years. The Sing crew want him to perform with them for their show. I really won't spoil the rest of it but that's just a good fraction of what the sequel has to offer and I'm excited to have an excuse to go to a movie theater again.

I plan on watching the trailer with my dad when he gets home from work tonight so he can give his 2 cents on this post. In the meantime...
Time to do some Ash hunting!

(I'll hopefully be heading to the Salvation Army over the weekend so I might have some luck there too.)

Clay Calloway is being voice by U2's Bono Vox. How about that?

Also, Brooklyn Nine-Nine alumnus, Chelsea Peretti, is in the mix, so, yeah, I'm in.

Here's more information plus the trailer courtesy of animation scoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...