Monday, June 28, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Dreams of Getting a home Movies Box Set

 

So my dad and I bought a portable DVD player at a yard sale yesterday for $2 (what a deal) and I've been busy watching movies and shows on it. I just watched some episodes of "Home Movies" with my dad this morning. 


I plan on getting the other three seasons on DVD at some point but..... I want to get them in the most DIFFICULT way possible....


This is what I'm on the hunt for. A Home Movies boxset released in 2009 in honor of the show's 10th anniversary. (I'm a bit salty they did remake these 2 years ago for the 20th anniversary) this boxset came with the 4 seasons on DVD while complimented with a soundtrack CD, clapperboard, and the almighty Coach MCGuirk totebag. As of now, I already have the season 4 DVD set (which also came with a complimentary CD) but this set would definitely be something fun to add to my collection! And the totebag would give my arms a break from carrying my children. 


(These children, please don't judge)

So, I'll be going through Ebay hoping to find this holy grail. Until then, time to get seasons 1-3 on DVD. (which probably won't be any time soon since its yard sale season and I SUCK at saving money during this time hahahah)

Getting the individual seasons shouldn't be too hard (or expensive), but, with you, it's all about the swag!

Maybe if you save birthday and Christmas money..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...