Saturday, June 26, 2021

Garage Sale Update!

 My dad and I made out good today! I got a few new\duplicate Webkinz as well as a portable DVD player for $2. 

Live footage of Alvin watching some movie trailers 

(Oh yeah by the way I got another Alvin.)

My dad was most thrilled to get this game by one of his favorite YouTubers

(Joking Hazard Game)
(Unfortunately, there were no game play instructions included, so I guess we'll have to search the web.)

We also got a Simpsons themed Clue game for $2:
(WHAT A DEAL!!!)

By now I'm gonna kick back and relax cuz damn all that walking made me tired. 

Folks, Mariel's been wanting one of these portable DVD players for a while, now.  They'd pop up on eBay or the local craigslist, but would be beyond current budget limitations.  We walked up a driveway at a yard sale and there was a box with the player and all the accessories sitting right there! AND! AND! It was only two bucks!

I asked the guy sitting at the patio table if it worked.

"It worked when I put it in the box," he replied.

"So," I mused, "As long as we don't take it out of the box, it'll work."

It took Mr. Paddy O'Table a beat to figure out I was making one of my famously-hilarious Dad jokes. Then he laughed, so... SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...