Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: All Work All Play

 So I have a fan made series based off the Adult Swim classic, Home Movies. 

I FINALLY got all the voice recordings from my crew behind my series. I'm less than a minute into the episode so far and I have my dad helping out with some of the animation as Coach MCGuirk. 

Hopefully the two of us will get cracking on it later tonight. Until then I'll see what I can work on.

I was having trouble drawing McGuirk's "Reckless" Trans-Am yesterday.  I was kind of worn-out by the holiday weekend and ended up going to be early.  Let's see If I can get back on track tonight...

UPDATE: Here it is, such as it is...

(It's pretty rough-looking, but it'll be seen in a long shot, so...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...