Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Beware the Mighty Septopus


Well folks. Old Cheetohead is at it again. Trump is still claiming that he'll be in office again as of August 13th. AKA MY FICTIONAL CRUSH'S BITHDAY! Which I highly doubt that is to be true. If that IS the case, he'll probably fail....again.... and the fucking cherry on top???????

Me and my mom were in the living room watching some TV and catching up on the news. When suddenly THIS pops up. 

First TikTok and now this?! Now I personally don't have a Facebook myself but my dad does and he's currently taking a hiatus from the site for personal reasons, hence why this blog was founded. But I do use Twitter every so often to promote my fan series, Home Movies REVAMPED. This is probably gonna be another one of his failed attempts. I'd consider Trump and his bs to be a guilty pleasure of mine since occasionally I will watch some of his worst quotes on YouTube just to get a good laugh when I'm having a rough day. Hell I actually have a book my dad got for his birthday this year where someone took some of Trump's speeches and made them into poems. My dad wanted nothing to do with it so I took it. Needless to say, I'm curious to see how this shitstorm goes down. 

PS: Sorry for the sailor mouth, its just my way of speaking. Especially in situations like these. -Mariel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...