Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Chromebook? More Like, NOBOOK!

 My mom has been using a Windows 7 laptop ever since we first moved to our new house. The past year or so, its been deteriorating mechanically, causing it to become REALLY slow at running things. And with that, we've come to the decision to get a shiny new Chromebook. However, we've run into a FEW problems this morning. Which...I'll let my dad get into ^^; But we will be getting one Thursday night btw.

Basically, the store's website would let me put the Chromebook in my cart, but it kept asking for a verification code that was supposed to be sent to my email. Except, of course, it wasn't and, despite my repeated requests to re-send, it never came.

Then, it hit me. Maybe I should check my phone's text messages. BOOM! There it was!

I entered the code and of course the message I got back was "This code has expired."

Yeah, we'll just go to the danged store and buy it, like a normal person would. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...