Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Dollar Store Challenge!

 So my dad and I made a pit stop at our local dollar tree while at the comic con, and we were kind of just mindlessly browsing around while also going on a bit of a snack run... When we suddenly stumbled upon the frozen food section. I then made a passing joke about us living off of dollar store food for AN ENTIRE MEAL!!!! Which got me thinking..... That should a be a little something for this weekend! So dad let me ask you this..... Dollar Tree or Dollar General? Take your pick!

The budget is $10 and will take place at dinnertime while the missus is out doing her evening job.

I say we go to the Dollar Tree on Saturday and stock up for the challenge on Sunday.

What do you say?



I say....challenge accepted >:b Though let's not forget to use some of our McDonalds or Burger King coupons at lunch! 

So our dinner will consist of

Entre 

Appetizers

some kind of side

and a dessert (cuz duh why not!)

We'll know better once we get there, but, in the meantime, here's a link:

Dollar Tree Food!



                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...