Monday, July 19, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: A Collage of Stones

 So one of me and my dad's favorite comedians, Paula Poundstone, is gonna be playing in the area on....the 20th anniversary of 9\11? (jeez, could have picked a more depressing day am I right?) and I'm saving up to buy tickets for me and dad to go. With that, we're also gonna be making a collage of some of the cartoon roles she was in (Home Movies, Science Court, and whatever else she was in) and HOPEFULLY, we can get it signed! That'll be tonight's project once dad gets home from work this evening. 


The only other cartoon voice I can find is from "Inside Out" where she voiced "Forgetter Paula." Go figure!

Paula is on the left.

I may also include some of my drawings too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...