Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: I'm Gonna Be Famous!

 So I was casually talking with my online friends this morning while brainstorming some ideas for content, right? Well when I got up to play some Wii Music, I got a MESSAGE FROM BUDSIES in my DMS! I was contacted by them because they hand selected an image of Shannon (one of my plush toys I've commissioned from them over a year ago) and wanted to feature it on their social media pages! All they had me do was fill out a small form asking for the story behind Shannon so I shared some stuff about his origin and what led me to commissioning him. I can't wait to see what they have to say about my young lad. 

Also. For those who think I'm joking or looking for attention.




Here's proof.....you're welcome....

Congratulations! Are you now officially an "influencer?"

PS: I (my dad actually) received an E-Mail from Budsies gifting us with a 10% discount code in honor of our "1 Year Budsieversary" Which, depending on whether or not it expires, I plan on using for Melissa in the coming months. (That's the B plan if I don't win the free giveaway) And Yes, dad. I'm on my way to becoming a Budsies Influencer HAHAHAH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...