Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Textbook Reasons

 So last night, I was at my local store and bought some pre made sandwiches since I'm trying to lose a few lbs. (Gotta try to win some guys over) and I picked up a "veggie crunch" sandwich. So I took a bite out of it earlier during lunch...and good LORD was that a mistake. Turns out there were these bean sprouts in it and it tasted awful. SO VILE that I had to hurl (ok well I did spit it out but I DID gag) This is just a textbook reason as to why I AVOID NEW FOODS AT ALL COST. 


Hope you saved what was left of the sandwich - I'll finish it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...