Thursday, July 22, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: "Miss....You're Fat"

 So I'll be seeing a nutritionist soon (by soon I mean sometime in October) because I'm not exactly the healthiest eater in my family (Who am I kidding, no one in the house is) but there's two huge problems here. 

1) I'm the pickiest eater on the planet

2) I stress\binge eat when I'm in a bad mood. So that's a REAL BIG HELP! (thanks a lot, hormonal depression) 

So this nutritionist has herself a bit of a challenge. She apparently works with kids and teens which is great! Though once I get this diet, I'm likely gonna follow it for 3 days and then fall back into old habits. So that's a bummer, at this point I'd may as well just give up. 


Tell me about it!  And, as noted in the previous post, symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes include increased hunger and fatigue. Not exactly a recipe for eating right and exercising. 😕 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...