Friday, July 23, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Covid Testing and Plush Commission Update

 I have a COVID test this afternoon in order to prep for a procedure being done on me in the coming Wednesday. After that, me, my mom and my grandma will be OTL (out to lunch) at...well...wherever we plan on going! Speaking of which....

My grandma wants to treat me to my next plush commission (as a reward for my good grades) which after some thinking (thanks to hyperfixating) I have a certain cynical brunette that's about to join the Budsie family. 


This is my first NON HOME MOVIES character. (don't worry, Melissa and other characters will be produced.) 


Update: I'm holding it to a vote by some friends on who gets to be next so yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...