Saturday, July 24, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Lazy Saturday

 So we got my mom her new computer. It wasn't the one she wanted because it wasn't on sale anymore but we did get her a somewhat similar one. Things seem to be looking up, but me and my dad's trip to that import shop is now being pushed to NEXT weekend (They are only open Wednesday through Saturday) but to make up for it, I got "The Office: The Complete Series" on DVD 


(Ours wasn't on Blu-Ray)

So that'll keep me entertained, I haven't been able to watch the show the past few months due to being unable to afford Peacock (the service that The Office is on since Netflix removed it from their lineup) 

Also tomorrow is me and dad's DOLLAR STORE CHALLENGE! As I've explained before, we have to buy an entire meal (for dinner) with a maximum budget of $10. Hope this all goes as planned. We'll be going to a different location as the one we went to didn't really have much of a selection in frozen foods. 

It's great to have that box set of The Office! Lots and lots of bonus material, which I always appreciate.

(I'm typing this on the new laptop, BTW.)

We had pizza for dinner tonight, so please, no dollar store frozen pizza tomorrow, m'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...