Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: That Extra Dose of Nostalgia

So, yesterday I had participated in a Multi Editor Project (or MEP for short) for the first time, basically an MEP is where a bunch of editors like myself come together and make short clips of a character(s) of their choosing and will have their clip featured in the MEP! I made a clip using Luz and Amity from "The Owl House" for this particular project... but uh... let's just say my inspiration went too wild last night.

Looks like ol' nostalgia has hit me again!!! I was listening to Brittany Spears' "Circus" on Spotify last night and my mind went "Gia from Madagascar 3" all of a sudden. So I'm putting together a animash\multifandom MEP right now and I being the nostalgic nutcase I am decided to make my childish mind happy by putting together a few clips I'll be uploading sometime today along with the MEP itself. 


In other news I might not be posting tomorrow due to having a procedure done in the hospital which will probably leave me bedridden the next few days so my dad will have to take charge of posting while I'm out of commission. 

With any luck you'll be A-OK by the next day.🙏

Until then have this post I found on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/homemovies/comments/opu4o0/watching_home_movies_on_my_disney_princess_tv/

That princess TV is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...