Monday, August 2, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Working Working Working

I'm finishing up some animatics of my Scott Pilgrim AU character and her girlfriend. I'm a small bit pleased with the results but it seriously could have been better. I've also got my work shift this evening so I should be getting a little extra cash. I've also gotten back into the swing of things in my island on Animal Crossing. I recently had the kangaroo villager, Carrie, move in. She's probably one of my favorite kangaroos in the game alongside Mathilda. 

I'll be going to the mall on Wednesday, which will give me a good chance to see if the Isabelle and Tom Nook Build a Bear plushies are available in the area.

In other news, my LGBT+ support group meeting is coming up on Thursday so I'm pretty hyped about that :D 

Update: Not gonna be able to go to work tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...