Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Its Already Over?

 November went by like the snap of a finger. And tomorrow will not only be the start of December, but my Godmother will be flying in once again. We already have mall plans on Thursday and a few other things as the days follow. We initially planned on going to Cheesecake Factory on Thursday, but I realized that there's a possibility that Jackastors would be open! 

I've only been to this particular establishment twice in my life, and their food was really good! (Highly recommend the pull apart cheese bread) But we'll call the place on Thursday and see if they're open, if not, we got Cheesecake Factory. 

Here's to a new month! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...