Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: What A Way To Kick Off The Month!

 Happy December, dear viewers! We've officially entered the month where its actually appropriate to play Christmas music (Looking directly at you, 24\7 Christmas music stations.) and everyone is in the gift giving spirit! 


Now let's go over a few highlights before starting off our first post, shall we!

  • Went to first Mini Con in 2 years (which was kinda weak.)
  • Godmother is coming to visit today! (She actually just landed 30 or so minutes ago.) 
  • South Park Post COVID released (It was epic.) 
  • And I've gained the achievement of no longer being considered a minor!

Not as many accomplishments as the past few months but whatever. 

Anyways, my dad is flying out to see his brother tomorrow, so while he's gone, the blog will be temporarily rebranded as "Daughter Days" until he comes home. 

With any luck!  The last 24 hours have been a streak of oopsies.

But we did have some issues this morning.

It all started last night, my grandma needed my dad to come out and help her with something thanks to a shitty repairman not coming out at the time he said he would. 

Her dryer vent pulled away from the wall.  The guys who water-proofed the basement and put in the new laundry tubs installed it with a piece of pink string holding it up.  Noice!

(That must have been one valuable and expensive piece of string)

Here's how it went.

My dad leaves the house. 

I go about my day, eating my dinner while talking to some online friends.

Dad comes back in from what I thought would probably be 5 minutes.

Mom: What happened?

Dad: My. Car. Battery. Is. Dead. So I will be taking YOUR car. *leaves again*

No worries, folks. AAA came by earlier and fixed things up. 

The car had a seven year old original equipment Honda battery.  AAA worked their magic and we're good to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...