Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Off To See a Shrink.

 Well. I have another therapist appointment today. No, its not my regular one, but one that was referred to us. I'm a bit nervous but I'll be ok. Just as long as I'm fixed, I can finally be a normal functioning human and go about my day in society.

I look forward to a full report tonight.

In other news, we're finally getting back into the swing of things with REVAMPED! I have some more McGuirk animations for my dad to help with but I did pitch in for some frames with Shannon. 


I also have a video to work on that's coming out on Thursday. I take my job as a part time YouTuber VERY seriously considering the number of subs I have. 

So yeah, my mom told me last night there probably won't be much school after my appointment so that should give me PLENTY of time to get to work. 

Gosh, I hope we can get some more work done on that video! I've really been dragging my feet. 👴

Update: The therapist said my anxiety is actually not too bad. He doesn't recommend putting me on meds (Exactly what I was avoiding) and possibly a follow up at some point. So That's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...