Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Stick In The Snow

 So this is something I've been meaning to touch upon for a few days but here we are now.

So, Christmas music, right? One of the best ends of media to get you into the Christmas spirit! Its around this time that stores and shopping malls are prepping for the holiday season. Usually, most radio stations would wait until December to play the Holly-Jolly tunes of the season, but NOPE! Its around this time that they start playing Christmas music 24 freaking 7! I know there are a lot of people who enjoy this but personally, it drives me and my dad NUTS! I'd rather listen to Fenton Mulley's voice for 10 hours straight then tolerate listening to Christmas music A MONTH BEFORE THE ACTUAL HOLIDAY!!! 

I know, right? The one local station went all-Christmas... The. Day. After. HALLOWEEN!!!


So what else is there to discuss other than my small rant?

Well today I'm finishing up a video that's due tomorrow for a very important reason, which I will post here tomorrow. Thank God today is a stay at home day. Another thing I've gotten back into is Animal Jam! That will be a story for another day but its glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...