Sunday, November 7, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Slow And Steady Mows The Lawn!

 Father and I are gonna kick back today! My dad plans on mowing the lawn later today while the missus is at work. Afterwards, depending on both of our energy, we'll FINALLY get back to work on REVAMPED. We haven't gotten to it in weeks due to our schedule and just being too tired to work on it. (It can be hard when you're a YouTuber with over a thousand subs) 

So remember that PLAN I mentioned????

Well today, me and my family will be trying the rave reviewed "KFC Chicken Sandwich." 


There have been ads corrupting YouTube pushing viewers to try this sandwich out. So I, being the foodie that I am, will be give this a whirl... Gonna plan on getting a side of mac and cheese and a biscuit to go with my meal. 

What can I say? I'm just your typical foodie in my family... Now if you'll excuse me, I have to watch the all important Cyberchase. 

Confession time: Matt is honestly starting to grow on me... Took almost 10 years to make it happen.

You're welcome....

Will get back in touch with our thoughts on the sandwich of the f slur without the u

Ok here are my thoughts...

Sandwich was pretty good! It had this kind of sweet sauce and some pickles to go with the slab of chicken. They had 2 options you could choose from. Those being "Classic" or "Spicy" I got the classic sandwich and my dad got 2 spicy ones for himself and the missus. Overall not bad. Would I try it again? Sure! (8\10) 

Care to do the honors, dad?

Of course, the actually sandwiches look nothing like that glamour shot, above.  Basically, it was pretty much a twin to the McDonalds Spicy Chicken sandwich.  The "spicy" part was due to them using an orange-colored dressing, like McDs.  It was OK.  I'll give it a 7/10 rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...