Saturday, November 6, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: All About Da Merch!!!! 😎

 My mom had bloodwork this morning, leading to me and dad having breakfast by ourselves while we watched some King of the Hill. 

One of my favorite episodes! Arlen faces a "Propane Emergency" because a quarter-inch of snow falls in January.  A twig-boy business major is appointed to run Strickland Propane, owing to Buck Strickland's latest heart attack. Hank almost loses faith in selling "God's Gas." A classic.

So HHP has kept my little thumbs busy the past 24 hours. I've made 10+ homes with the exception of a school and a café. I also finally got started on my garden! Wound up making a round trip to what I can call "Tomato Island" and found...well you guessed it, tomatoes! 

Yes this photo was taken by me.

Currently, the only items I can make are smoothies and tomato puree... Still gotta work on collecting those ingredients guys! 

Tomato Smoothies?!?

So my dad and I are gonna be visiting a friend in a bit, so that'll be fun. But there was SOMETHING the 2 of us had a chuckle over...

So I went to the Target website in search of the Animal Crossing series 5 Amiibo cards. And I had stumbled upon...THIS! 


So you mean to tell me that you're logically able to combine the endless amount of entertainment packed in Animal Crossing New Horizons and COMBINE it with the utter boredom of Monopoly????? 

Then again...Its all about that merch!

Licensing, baybeeeee! 

(Which reminds me. We found a lost driver's license outside of target today.  Better get it back to its owner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...