Friday, November 5, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: A Paradise For All!

 So the DLC for Animal Crossing New Horizons dropped last night. This DLC is a tropical, vacation home spin on the 2015 spin-off title "Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer"

This game in particular was what introduced me to the colorful and whimsical world of Animal Crossing. The title really speaks for itself. You get a job at Nook's Homes, customize houses for fellow villagers, and even open your own shops! Cafes, consignment stores, heck even a hospital and school! Its great to see this amazing game be brought back to the light.

So what's the NEW HHD game like? 

Well, good question! It's actually 10 or so times better than its original source material! Since Nook is no longer the manager, his role is taken over by the lovable fangirl, Lottie the otter. She, along with newcomers Wardell and Niko will assist your work, giving you helpful tips and tricks in the process. You and your little trio run a newly revamped office known as "Paradise Planning" where you, like HHD, create and customize homes for your fellow residents. 

What are my first impressions?

LOVE IT! Everything I had ever hoped for in a reboot for such an underrated 3DS title. The edition of the HHP currency, Poki, which you can use to buy furniture for your own island was also a great idea! Another thing you can do is invite your villagers to have a vacation home made for them as well as customizing their own house back on your island! Overall, great title! Can't wait to see what Nintendo comes up with next... 

Until then, I'm gonna work on cataloging a dream I had so I can write it into both a fiction and an episode of one of my cursed projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...