Thursday, November 4, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: We All Date For Updates!

 Sooooo a bit of a bombshell just hit... 

THE ANIMAL CROSSING UPDATE DROPPED EARLY! 

REALLY?!? Wow! 👍

 Guess Nintendo wanted to make it up to their fans in response to their failed expansion pack....

I finally got my first short completed last night. I plan on getting the second one started tomorrow after I get some extra lines from one of my buddies. That's about it as well as maybe some creepypasta stuff..

No big plans today, just have my monthly LGBT support group and a few errands. (still deciding which plush I wanna take to the meeting) But most of my day is gonna be spent editing and Crossing Animals. 

Looks like this will be the last weekend of sun and warm weather until next year. Maybe I can get some yardwork done and clear the decks on that account. Things are looking up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...