Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: King of the Hill....THE MUSICAL?!

 No there's not an actual musical based off the show. But a POSSIBLE idea came to mind last night that maybe...JUST MAYBE, I could add a few Broadway showtunes here and there. I don't have any ideas for the 5th episode of season 1 other than maybe a remix of the song Hank wrote for Peggy. Another thing is I'm still trying to get LPS for other characters I have not yet cast (such as Kahn and Mihn) I try to base these characters off of how they kind of resemble who they're portraying in the original, like for instance Joseph (season 5 onwards) had OBVIOUSLY matured and hit puberty. So maybe THIS pet would work for him when we get to that point. 


I do have this greyhound, but it was a little "well loved" from previous use, so I painted it to a Hazbin Hotel looking character. The one pictured above is listed on EBay for $12 plus $4 shipping (not bad)

Tonight, I plan on cracking down on the script for LPS TONITE with my dad. Until then, back to the slave labor of editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...