Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: LPS TONITE!

 So I have an LPS Channel (haven't posted in 2 years) called "LPS Magical Movie Network" the channel itself is designed to be like a TV station with a variety of shows and movies. Which brings us to our feature presentation....

LPS TONITE is a night time block hosted by Murray the Monkey. Murray isn't exactly the brightest in the cast of characters since he really doesn't keep up with modern day culture or just normal things in general. He'll usually prove this by saying "What do I know about _____. I'm just a monkey." 

Murray himself

He will be debuting his show with the promotion of the LPS King of the Hill revival series as well as the reuploading of the old episodes from 2016. As well as an unexpected performance between two fellow actresses. 

Time is running low... 

I plan on spending this weekend working on this project as well as REVAMPED episode 8. Mostly cuz I'm saving up some money to go to the thrift store in a couple of weeks. Just gonna take a break from thrifting for a short while. Just cuz I wanna focus on my own stuff... 

BUT! I do have a plan for Sunday! (No its not the flea market.)

What? You're coming to church with us?!?!?  Wait'll I tell Mom! 😹


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...