Monday, November 1, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Its Just That Time of Year Again!

 Welcome to November. The time where Halloween is treated like it never existed and instead shoved out the door and replaced with ALL THINGS Christmas!

October really came and went, I'll admit. Soooo uh, let's go over some of the highlights before getting into the swing of things!

Godmother came to visit for the first time in 2 years!

Created our OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL! (I.E. just rebranding a backup account)

Animal Crossing update was announced (4 more days, guys!)

Got my official autism diagnosis.

Started doing photography.

Got back into collecting bootleg Pokémon figures!

and finally.... CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN!

So what will be the "goings on" for this month?

So first off, a very crucial thing for me is the new 2.0 update for Animal Crossing New Horizons set to release on Friday. 

Secondly, a kind of odd holiday for someone like me to celebrate but I consider November 11th to be VERY important. Why you ask? Well the 11th marks the 22nd anniversary of the late Mary Kay Bergman's passing. 


Mary has been a huge inspiration these past 4 years. I mostly know her for her short lived time on South Park as the voice of pretty much every female character in existence at that time. So I may or may not be making SOME kind of tribute post. Guess that hiatus of mine is over!

Of course our next holiday is the all important Thanksgiving! This holiday in particular is a wee bit of a challenge as I'm VERY picky and it is required I get a pizza or some kind of food I enjoy the day before so I have something to eat, and to TOP that all off, I've always had a preference for sitting someplace else to enjoy my meal, like the living room for example. I have myself a little tray table out in the living room where I usually have my 3 meals while watching some toons. <3

Finally, shortly after Thanksgiving is a very important day celebrating an important milestone in my life. Time to make that list!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...