Sunday, October 31, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Happy Halloween!!!!

 Had a blast at the bowling alley last night. I took PLENTY of photos (which will be posted on the nostalgia corner) but here are a few highlights. 

NOTE: Some of them are a tiny bit blurry, but that's my fault for being jacked up on candy and cheese sticks. 


Renny and Fang

Me being a lil dork.





I'm DEFINITELY trying out that candy machine next time I go there. 

As stated yesterday, tonight will be my last year of Trick or Treating. I'll be making the rounds with a few friends (and the company of Renny) in hopes we get more candy... Which we will...

Also update on that King of the Hill thing I was stressing about. 

So Archive.org had EVERY SINGLE EPISODE available for free to watch AND download. The episode I'm working on creating now is the episode "Hank's Got the Willies" featuring guest star Willie Nelson. I watched the episode with my dad last night while it was being ripped to my hard drive. The episode itself was pretty charming, this one in particular is usually one to be skipped in my KOTH marathon but it actually isn't too bad. Highly recommend. 

Anyways, Happy Halloween and to all a good ni- oh wait that's Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...