Sunday, November 28, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: What Comes After Dancing Queen?

 Yesterday was the furmeet! Or as I called it, my pre-birthday celebration! Not that many people turned up this time around but I did meet a few newcomers. And you aren't gonna believe this, but my Home Movies plushies actually got recognized by the people attending! Either with admiration for the show, or downright not liking Home Movies all together (but still enjoyed the craftsmanship of Budsies) Here are some highlights. 

Shannon just vibing in the back seat

Quick birthday selfie

Sorry, MKB, you gotta wait 3 more years until you can drink

Joseph taking a selfie with the gang

a quick smooch 🥺🥺🥺




Shannon and Max.

And let's not forget this video of Shannon taking Lady Gaga's ""Poker Face" to a literal degree.



I have plans to get in touch with the person who brought the Max plush with them. Until then, time to celebrate being what I would like to call a "half adult" since I still gotta wait until I'm 21 to drink n such. Full slideshow coming to the Nostalgia Corner, my main channel (not giving out) and my second channel (Also not giving out)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...