Thursday, December 16, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Good, The Bad, And The Cursed.

 So my best friend and I were talking about our "Christmas headcannons" for the Home Movies characters. Like how Jason would put baby yoda in he manger in place of baby Jesus, Brendon would be writing a list of all the camera equipment he wants, much to the annoyance of Paula, and Melissa be a a teeny bit skeptical of the thought of a fat man that isn't Coach MCGuirk going house to house to deliver presents. 


The conversation kind of lasted until late at night, due to my mom occupying herself with various Christmas specials. 


On the topic of Home Movies, I was watching the animatic for the season 3 episode, Guitarmageddon. And boy are these things a joy to watch, not only because we get to see the effort it takes to put an episode together, but to also find some really goofy freezeframes. Like the following: 

Off to a great start with a sketch of the TV set logo. 
"Did you sign up yet?"
This frame makes me wanna ask some questions.... \j
Jason looks a little....off in this frame....

What's the logic of these frames?!
Which one is Duane again? Is he the one in the front? \j



And that's all of em.... I have more but they're saved on my tablet. 


There's also an animatic for another one of my favorite episodes, "Politics." but that will be shown at a later date. 


Here's the full animatic 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...