Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Ice Cream.

 I don't know but yesterday REALLY seemed like a Monday to me. I'm just losing track of things this week. With the holiday season and me and my best friend working on our Scott Pilgrim AU (Alternate Universe.) 

Speaking of SP.... 


My first time drawing Wallace. Scott's gay roommate.

This here is for an upcoming animation for my YouTube channel. One of those things where I find myself scrolling through TikTok and finding some audio that sounds like it would be something out of the SP universe! 

Another thing worth noting is that my Home Movies fan series is starting up again and the next episode is likely to release in 2022. First things first is my dad and I are finishing the music video\trailer portion of the episode. So that's fun I guess... 

Now when are we getting ice cream already? 

Also got something fun planned for the weekend.....

Yeah! I'll be helping Bill fix grandma's bathroom faucet. WHOO HOO! PAR-TAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...