Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: We All Scream For Bloody Murde- I Mean Ice Cream

 No, there's nothing related to murder in this post, this was just a little joke to add to the humor that father and I try to establish on this little blog of ours. 

Or, as one of my favorite comic artists put it:

(Not advocating heroin usage, either!)

So I was talking with mother this morning when she said she wanted to stop at the local ice cream parlor to buy some candy for the relatives (I think that was the case, I'm not too good at remembering certain aspects of things people tell me sometimes.) And the two of us suggested we get ice cream while we're there. And you know I can't turn down that offer after having to skip soft pretzels (which was at fault by me.)

Father and I will be grabbing one more item for our gift exchange to go with our beanie baby that I picked out. Probably gonna stop at the 5 Below to take the good old fashioned cheapskate route. My mother reminded me that these are college students that don't play with toys anymore, and yes, that's true. BUT! A lot of them collect toys and figures (much like myself.) so one little blind bag wouldn't hurt. 

Might just settle for getting those Aggretsuko figures that we always see in the store. 

These things

Oh, yeah! The new season starts this week. (Guess who'll be binging it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...