Saturday, December 18, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: String Up The Lights And Light Up The Tree!

 Its one busy Saturday. I have my Christmas party at 8:00 pm with my fursuiting buddies, my dad and I are gonna head to grandma's house because he needs to fix the faucet (I think.) I'm also gonna buy one last gift to put in my gift bag for the "Christmas Chaos" gift exchange tonight. Mother said she can't lend us any extra money for the snack bar, so I'll just use my own money because it would be best that we wait until cheapskate night tomorrow.


My plan is father and I will be taking our new route to get TO the furmeet and take our normal route back. 

Father and I plan on doing cheapskate night at the PriceRite just down the street from here. (In the same plaza as 5 Below) We've gone to this location before where I got a 5-cheese calzone which tasted really good! Dad got some marshmallows to make more rice krispie treats (Which not gonna lie, I am kind of PMSing for) But I am on the hunt for these Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes. 

Thanks, TikTok. 
Will these trees live up to the hype? Only time will tell!


Also keep an eye out for the Home Movies Plush slideshow! It will be released in a week from now. 


One last thing worth noting... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...