Sunday, December 19, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Time To Be Frugal.

 Now that we've done our fairly expensive partying (It really wasn't expensive at all, just throwin that for laughs) it is now time for dad and I to commence our cheapskate day! 

What's a cheapskate day you ask? 

Well, father and I will stop at a grocery store. (Usually Dollar Tree) and pick up some dinner for us! Today, we will be going to the local PriceRite for our meal (Plus their claw machine out front is always a few extra points in my book. Good thing I have some extra singles from last night.) So that's at least something.

So about that party... Here are some photos me, with the company of a new friend I made (Shoutout to Vizorr) for hanging out with me and helping with the pictures. 

My prize from "Christmas Chaos" which I later traded for some coloring books and colored pencils


NO PEEKING, SHANNON!!!

He already had cheese sticks at that point


Being sneaky

AH!!!!

Might wanna get that checked out

Shannon's winnings from last night's gambling- I mean claw machine game

He wants a few cold ones.

Couldn't be festive without Lil Miss Hunny Bunny

Very photogenic



I sadly, don't have any good footage of Shannon misunderstanding song lyrics. But maybe a "Poke Her Face" video is in order?

Will update tonight with our thoughts on meals. 

UPDATE TIME!!!!!

I had purchased some "Nathan's Famous" cheese sticks. By appearance, I at first thought they weren't cooked all the way, but when I took a bite, they actually tasted really good! Alas, that was the only thing I purchased this time around, next time I'll get a bigger and better meal. (10\10)

I bought a pound of the grass-fed ground beef as we already had all the other fixin's for chili at home. Oh, and also two mini-pecan pies for dessert. 10/10!

One good outcome was that I actually won a Squishmallow out of their claw machine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...