Monday, December 20, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: "Trust The Process" They Say!

 So I just posted what will be my longest YouTube video! But let me tell ya, when I say it took a little over 10 hours, it did... But as they always say, "Trust The Process." I wound up doodling the Home Movies characters updating on how much time left until the video finished uploading. 


Good thing is I have only 3 days of school this week before going on Christmas break! My best friend and I were gonna do script writing last night, but our schedules got effed (And cuz of the damn video) so he messaged me saying that it had slipped his mind that day and we could write whenever I was ready. Will probably shoot for Wednesday after my appointment with "Dr. Katz."

Here's another little doodle I made. 

I'll have father provide context on this one, since he came up with the joke. 

Basically, these two would do a video reviewing a new electric guitar, like the one linked below.  The punchline is that compared to the plushies, the guitar is 'way too big.  Funny, no?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...