Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: What's The Point?!

 So I have to run an errand with my mom this morning, leading it to have a good chunk of school be THROWN out the window until later today. So why call it a school day in the first place?! 

So I spent most of yesterday drawing while coming up with a new but semi hilarious idea for a Home Movies episode. I'm considering doing an episode where a new student\school bully is transferred to Brendon's school, the catch is he's bigger and stronger than Shannon. Leading our "criminal element" to be either the scapegoat or victim of bullying in some scenarios throughout the episode. This episode will also introduce Shannon's friend, Mitch. 

This guy. (voiced by the late Mitch Hedberg)

Won't spoil too much here, but this episode will surely be interesting to write. In terms of our one time character in this episode, all I know is that the new bully is going to be named "Ben" (In reference to Ben Katz.) and I have yet to work on a design, that's something father and I can experiment with tonight maybe...

Hotdiggetydemon (Max G) rules!

And remember...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...