Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Time To Spend Some Money!

I'm a mere $20 away from ordering my next Budsie, Jimmy Monet. Just needed to tweak his reference sheet a little since the last one I used didn't exactly show the detail indicators. 

Another thing worth mentioning is that Sing 2 is coming to theaters today! I saw a few clips that somebody uploaded to YouTube. 

Small spoilers ahead!

I'd say from what I've seen, my favorite character is Porsha, Jimmy Crystal's daughter. From what I've seen, at first she's just your run of the mill spoiled and entitled daddy's girl, but it seems like she does change throughout the movie! And that's something I really like! Especially her actress and  one of my FAVORITE singers, Halsey. The cover of "Could've Been Me" is stunning! Can't wait to see this movie in theaters after the holidays. 

Something interesting is that this movie made me wanna get Happy Meals again. 

Looks like we need to make a stop at our local McDonalds soon!

Sad update: Looking like only Canada and other select countries are releasing Sing 2 plastic figures while we get cheapy paper toys. What?!?!? Paper Happy Meal toys?!?!?


Yeah. Apparently McDonalds wants to phase out plastic happy meal toys and replace them with reusable cardboard\paper ones in favor of being more "environmentally friendly." Very sad :( But I know they're just trying to help the earth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...