Friday, December 3, 2021

Daughter Days: Day 2

 Still trying to adjust to the lack of my father's presence in the home and at his workplace. 



Anyways, the mall was a success, however, it caused me to miss my LGBT support group meeting. No biggie, with a little training and some extra fear of God, I got over it. 



I did get a few cool things from stores like Showcase and Hot Topic, those being an infinity cube (us neurodivergents love ourselves some fidget\stim toys)  I also got some more Cats VS Pickles (my collection is really growing with a total of 7 cats and no pickles. I also got some pretty dorky looking pins at Hot Topic. Those being a Lady and the Tramp pin, Sonic the Hedgehog, and get this, some TELETUBBIES pins! 

Eh-Oh!

It can't be a proper gamer girl Christmas without ANIMAL CROSSING merch! Wound up with some socks, a charm bracelet (which I am wearing right now as I am typing this) and some Christmas stuff! 
This Christmas stocking fits nicely with my Scott Pilgrim poster!


I also got a Tom Nook ornament for our humble Christmas tree. Sadly the tail broke off thanks to being Mr. Butterfingers (If you get the joke, good for you.) But my mom and I fixed it with some super glue.
There was an Isabelle ornament as well, but they weren't in stock at the Gamestop.

Nook and a Pokeball were the only ornaments left, so I took the chance and snatched it when I did. 


Now onto Build a Bear! I got all the Christmas bears (minus the miniature blue reindeer since it wasn't in stock at my location) and a Pawlette (Their bunny mascot) 

Faith

Noelle and Hope

And the star herself, Little Miss Hunny Bunny.

I also snagged a few clothing items that I forgot to take photos of. But when I was looking for said clothing items, I found a hoodie that read "Dear Santa. Define "Good."" and that was a keeper! Plus there was only one left so why not?

Wound up giving the hoodie to Shannon since it suits him quite nicely. 

Nothing too exciting today other than buying some more Christmas stuff with Godmother today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...