Saturday, December 4, 2021

Daughter Days: Day 3

 Mother has a shift at work today, and since dad isn't around, I'll be staying with my Godmother and grandma to help them set up for Christmas. However, there is....ONE thing that kind of threw a wrench into my plans for the next Budsie. 


ITS CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! \j

OH HO HO! But that is not all, my dear viewers. It won't just be Weird Al on this tour. But the man, the myth, the legend, EMO FREAKING PHILIPS will be joining Al as well! I checked the tour dates and it looks like this dynamic duo will be coming to the area sometime in May. Better start saving for some tickets! Jimmy Monet can wait a while....right? 😅


And on the topic of Home Movies, I know just who to take on this exciting event. 

Did somebody call my name?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...