Sunday, December 5, 2021

Daughter Days: Day 4

 Ugh.... I thought that the Christmas decorating would be easy as pie... well...It WAS but just the people present wasn't...



So my uncle (my mom's brother) came to help us with the tree. He and his wife also brought their 3 year old dog, Luna, who I haven't seen since her initial rescue 3 years ago. We ordered take out for lunch and got to work afterwards.



Jeez, it was....awful... My uncle has always been a little obnoxious, but this particular incident gave me a bad sensory overload yesterday, it was so bad I became really overtired and maybe a little nauseous. This wasn't anything I've never experienced before as I've gotten these overtiredness spells in the past. But after having a 1 on 1 talk with my mom when she got home from her shift last night, I didn't feel tired anymore. 


Here is a re telling of what happened.


Doorbell rings


Me: Oh. I'll go get that!


Opens the door.


Uncle: MARIEL!!!!!!!!!


Me: ....



Thankfully, today we plan on going out for lunch one last time, plus ice cream afterwards. Let's face it, I need a good old fashioned sundae after the shitty day I had yesterday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...