Monday, December 6, 2021

Daughter Days: Day 5 (THE FINAL HOURS)

 My godmother will be leaving today after a fun week with us. I think that for my sake and my mom's, we will be taking a break from any deep friend foods for a short period of time. 



So nothing too special today, other than my mom and I will be getting back on track with school before the long awaited Christmas break! I also have my local furmeet on the 18th for "CHRISTMAS CHAOS!" which is where we drink, sing karaoke, exchange gifts (Yankee Swap style) and more! I plan on stopping at the Barnes and Noble to probably go the cheapskate route and get some blind bags and plushies and make a little gift bundle of sorts. 

And\or will resort to $5 below since they're looted with blind bags of all kinds. 

Especially since there's a location close to the Barnes and Noble that my dad and I usually go to. So yeah, fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...