Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Return From The South.

 Father will be coming home later this evening, hence me branding blog posts back to normal. 



So tomorrow I have yet ANOTHER evaluation! Mostly to help me understand some social cues. Which in all forms of honesty, I wanna call bs on since I'm usually very good at socializing, I'm good at making eye contact and connecting with other people! According to my previous eval, it says I don't understand sarcasm or certain body languages. But mom and I are gonna give this place a try and see how it goes. (Best part is we get to go out for breakfast afterwards.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...