Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: "Did You Think I was Retarded?"

 So I was woken up from my chamber of sleep bright and early, owing to the fact that I had an evaluation this morning. Nothing too exciting, mostly just testing how smart I am. Good thing is, I passed! But apparently I have some problems reading certain social cues. So I guess THAT is something I need to work on. 

As if I have enough to worry about....

So father got some safely without wandering to the wrong terminal. We stopped at a Denny's after picking him up from the airport. The particular location was short staffed in terms of waiters, but at least the food tasted good! (And there was a claw machine, two of them actually.) 

"Free me from the dreaded claw machine!!!!" Says Kyle.

Right now, dad and I are working on the reference sheet for my next Budsie, Jimmy Monet. (Who I'm thinking of using my Christmas money towards.) Rough sketch is being finished as of me typing this, will scan it to the computer after dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...