Thursday, December 9, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Filming Is A PAIN!

 So I've been trying FOR MONTHS to clear my micro SD card. Apparently its "write protected" and I have NO CLUE how to remove write protection on it. I've tried watching tutorials and none of them have worked. Well.....I'll see if father and I can figure it out this weekend....

I know there's a little slider on on some cards.  Not sure about the micro SD cards.

"We shall see."

So I've got more filming today. Its for a Home Movies Christmas Special I'm making with my plushies. The scene I'm filming right now has a clip where Shannon puts a cutout of himself on the Christmas tree because it "lacked taste." or something like that.... 

Time to work on biting that fine motor delay in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...