Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Rainstorm Over. BRAINstorm In Session

 I first saw a post that is now deleted about voting. But since I was concerned that it might have been a hacker, I deleted it. (BTW, dad. Let me know if that was actually you). 

Yeah, it was me. I thought since you're old enough to vote maybe it would be a good idea to register.

Anyways, on the switch front. Things are working as intended. Still trying to adjust to a normal, non drifting experience unlike the past 3 years I've had with that issue. 

Dad wants to take a look at my old joy cons and see WHY they're drifting. Maybe Nintendo can learn a thing or two once we figure it out. 

Next up, I have an original project called "Jackasses" in the making. The series takes place on a long since abandoned Pleasure Island where Lampwick is the last donkey standing as all the others were shipped off to the salt mine. He then befriends a former chariot horse named Alec and the two have sort of a sibling like dynamic where Alec is the more responsible of the two. 

I think Ron DeSantis saw Pinocchio and decided to lure two planeloads of refugees to his own idea of "Pleasure Island." TOPICAL!

Here are some things I've fleshed out for the pilot that I wanna tackle tonight if we've got the energy.

-Introduce the characters.

-Build the relationships between characters

-A B-plot where Alec and Lampwick find a young mule named Zander and taken him under their wi- hoof. 

-Some joke about Lampwick trying to use air quotes. 

So yeah, that's the plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...