Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: An Overhated Masterpiece.

 Dad and I finished watching the Pinocchio remake last night. And I cannot stress this enough when I say this was a very well made retelling. Yes, even with most of the changes and additions of new characters, it was still a really good watch! My only takeaway of this personally would be to get a different voice actor to play Jiminy Cricket. Whoever did his voice seemed like he was kind of phoning it in. Other than that, highly recommend! 


Now to work on "Jackasses." Father can add in his two cents on his own accord. 

I thought it was a little over-cooked, but not bad overall. I thought the Jiminy voice actor did an acceptable Cliff "Ukulele Ike" Edwards impression. Watching this did not ruin my life which is what all those internet reviews would have one think. 

UPDATE: Mitch just got his design approved by Budsies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...