Thursday, September 22, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 Mom and I are gonna go to Spirit Halloween today to pick up my costume. If people couldn't already tell by the title of today's blog, I'm going as Tina Belcher from "Bob's Burgers." 

Yknow, dad maybe you could go trick or treating with me this year. It'd be like Bob and Tina!

Anyways, Not gonna do much today other than satisfy the villagers of Hollysburg by designing homes amongst other things. I've also gotta work on some other projects behind the scenes. Maybe we could work on "Jackasses" while we try to sit through the shitfest that's "Chances Are." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...