Friday, December 10, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Mariel's South Park Project (1)

 So I was casually scrolling through EBay on the night my dad came home from his visit. Where I would go to find this for $20 plus shipping.

He surely has seen better days. 

After some hard thinking, I've decided to renovate this Stan plush into a South Park version of my best friend (The same friend who made fun of that Randy plush.) Now I have South Park plushies made from the same company as Stanley here, so my dad and I could get measurements via one of my other plushies. I'll admit, I might go as far as to adding a voice box in the plush, though I'm not sure how that will work... 

Time to get back to writing!

Ugh! I just found out that Michael Nesmith of The Monkees has died.  This was a very important band to me and was right up there with The Beatles in forming my love of 60s pop music.

Aw man, that sucks. :( I was never a big fan of The Monkees when my dad was introducing me to the genre of 60s music\garage punk at age 7, but its sad to hear a legend has passed.

On the topic of rockstars....

Jimmy Monet's glow up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...