Saturday, December 11, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Ooh....Christmas Cookies.....

 Father and I are going to the church to help make and decorate some Christmas cookies for a couple of hours. To help the staff out and such (also because mother promised a little extra salary for the coming week.) So that will be eating up a good chunk of the day. I'm also gonna see if he and I could stop someplace to get a gift for our gift exchange at my fursuit group. 

Anyways, as you saw yesterday. I finally finished my reference sheet for Jimmy Monet. 

I forgot to add his color pallet, but that's an easy fix. 

So yeah, pretty quiet day for us. Will update you with that gift thing. As my father always says, "We shall see."

Update: There's a wind storm in the area, which threw a wrench into doing my gift shopping until tomorrow after my parents get home from church. 

Though me and the pastor's son had a lot of fun making Christmas cookies together. 

Featuring my dad packing up the cookies (He's the one in the red sweatshirt) 

That's what you get for pairing up two neurodiverse kids and expecting everything to go smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...