Saturday, January 29, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: "Stop The Shander!"

 Tonight is my monthly meetup with some friends. My friend, Vizorr will be attending, so I'll see if we can do more photography\filming together. Its for a plush video where Shannon is fed up with people roasting him for looking like (insert food object here). So he goes to meet the person who has been roasting him for God knows how long (that will be one of Vizorr's Budsies if they bring one). 

I do have some plans for next month's meetup.

Dad and I often pass by this place called "Sunny's Family Drive-In" on our way to the meetup. Sunny's is one of those local mom and pop diners. I've been wanting to try them out for AGES now, so why not look into it? Dad and I checked out the menu and it seems like they've got anything and everything that I enjoy eating. So, due to the budget this week, I told dad we could try it out NEXT month. See if they become an occasional pit stop on the way over. 

We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...