Friday, January 21, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: 20 Years And They Still Haven't Defeated The Hacker?!

 Dad and I will be going back to the cinema tomorrow to view the rave reviewed "Encanto" by Pixar. TikTok videos about the movie have tapered down a bit, which is a sigh of relief on my part. Still pretty stoked to see what they've got in store. 


So my Home Movies essay has been finished in terms of scripting, just gotta record my lines and hope people don't cancel me. Btw here's a doodle I made yesterday for some upcoming episodes of my fan series (which we might get back to work on soon depending on our energy.) 

But neither of these things are what this post is about. 

NOR IS THIS!

TODAY IS CYBERCHASE'S 20TH ANNIVERSARY!!!! 



The show's 13th season will also be dropping on February 25th. 

Anyways, this show has been a HUGE part of my life the past decade. I haven't had the time to watch it nowadays (with the exception of the weekend time slots at 10:00 pm) as the show usually airs really early in the morning (roughly 6-7 am). But will DEFINNITELY tune in for season 13 that's for sure! 

Now we have to wait for our buddy AOK to do "Cyberchase As Adults." Now THAT would be cool. 

Just as long as Inez and Matt don't get married....It would be a nightmare....

Happy 20th, Cyberchase! Can't wait to see what you'll be bringing to the table in February and the generations of kids that will be tuning in every day, as well as generations before (like myself) who will watch from afar and remember the good old days. Or be like me and still watch episodes. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...